As a new era of law, claims and litigation are upon us all nationwide, West Coast Casualty can investigate all aspects of Employment/Labor law violations for its clients under EPLI coverages, general liability coverages (when allegations will trigger at least a duty to defend) and through their self-insured coverages to include, but not be limited to, the following types of claims:
- Alleged harassment,
- Alleged sexual harassment,
- Alleged pregnancy discrimination,
- Alleged disability and medical condition discrimination,
- Alleged age discrimination,
- Alleged racial discrimination,
- Alleged sexual orientation discrimination,
- Alleged exit search employment violations,
- Alleged whistleblower retaliation,
- Alleged minimum wage violations,
- Alleged overtime violations,
- Alleged rest and meal violations,
- Alleged “Show Up Shift” versus “Call in Shift” violations,
- Alleged workers compensation matters, specifically, unexpected injuries at work and long-term body pain because of job duties.
- Alleged repetitive job/motion injuries (i.e. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Rotator Cuff Syndrome, Trigger Finger and Impingement Syndrome, etc.).
- Alleged overusing a muscle and performing repetitive tasks, other factors that contribute to RSIs include using vibrating equipment, adopting an awkward posture, holding a static posture for excessive durations, performing forceful movements, working at a repetitive task, etc.).
- Alleged physical and financial burdens of injustices and injuries occurring in the workforce.
- Alleged exploitation,
- Alleged manipulation,
- Alleged ADA violations,
- Alleged prior employment claims occurring in new employment situations
- . . . . And newly developed theories of law just being tested
We’ll work directly with you, your coverage counsel and/or your defense counsel in investigating these claims in a time efficient cost effect manner to help you reduce costs and expenses associated with these claims.
Many of these claims are developing as a direct result of huge jury awards as well as recent development of case law across the country in this specialized arena of claims and litigation.
Are You Ready to Address These Losses? . . . Because We Are . . . As They Come to You . . . Think of Us
“We Speak the Language of Claims”
We’re Here . . . We’re Ready . . . and We’re Equipped . . . to Help. Contact Us At: Claims@WestCoastCasualty.com